Dec 17, 2009

Mini Oval Mp3 USB Speaker



Oval Mini MP3 USB Speaker is a plug and play device which is portable and lightweight. It is not only on the PC or laptop where you can used this speaker. You can used as well your USB devices, MMC and SD card and listen to the music. You can control the play, pause and choose the music you want and control the audio level without your laptop




The Mini Oval MP3 USB speaker measures 80X69X65 mm and weighs 220 grams and this is available fro Gadget4All website for only US$22.90

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, as well as for having linked me back. Wish you a very happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shape...

    Thanks for your comment; I post disclosure policy to fulfill the terms of one broker paid review...
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ana@Kelvin@Lina

    Thank you guys for all your comments. Happy Blogging to all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how does it compare to altec lansing? I accidentally double the entry of my blog site. please delete the one without url. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its okay, I will delete it.

    ReplyDelete